foto extraída de vates.blogs.sapo.pt/ arquivo/2004_12.html
Ó noite, coalhada nas formas de um corpo de mulher
vago e belo e voluptuoso
num bailado erótico, com o cenário dos astros, mudos e quedos.
Estrelas que as suas mãos afagam e a boca repele,
deixai que os caminhos da noite,
cegos e rectos como o destino,
suspensos como uma nuvem,
sejam os caminhos dos poetas
que lhes decoraram o nome.
Ó noite, coalhada nas formas de um corpo de mulher!
esconde a vida no seio de uma estrela
e fá-la pairar, assim mágica e irreal,
para que a olhemos como uma lua sonâmbula.
Fernando Gonçalves Namora (n. Condeixa-a-Nova em 15 de Abril 1919; m. em Lisboa a 31 Jan 1989)
hoje me diga nada.
Que ninguém venha abrir a minha mágoa,
esta dor sem nome
que eu desconheço donde vem
e o que me diz.
Talvez seja um começo de amor.
Talvez, de novo, a dor e a euforia de ter vindo ao mundo.
Pode ser tudo isso, ou nada disso.
Mas não afirmo.
As palavras viriam revelar-me tudo.
E eu prefiro esta angústia de não saber de quê.
Fernando Namora (n. em Condeixa a 15 de Abril de 1919; m.
em Lisboa a 31 Jan. 1989)
- 0743 - Muhammad al-Baqir dies (b. 0676). Shia Imam.
- 1338 - King Charles V of France (d. 1380).
- 1398 - Emperor Suko of Japan dies (b. 1334)
- 1435 - Xuande dies (b. 1398). Emperor of China
- 1542 - Descoberta das Cataratas do Iguaçu, por Dom Alvar Nuñes Cabeza de Vaca.
- 1550 - Henry I, Duke of Guise was born (d. 1588). French Catholic leader.
- 1561 - Menno Simons dies (b. 1496). Dutch Mennonite leader.
- 1597 - John Regis was born (d. 1640). French saint.
- 1615 - Claudio Aquaviva dies (b. 1543). Italian Jesuit.
- 1624 - Arnold Geulincx was born (d. 1669). Flemish philosopher.
- 1632 - Joost Bürgi dies (b. 1552). Swiss clockmaker and mathematician.
- 1665 - Johannes Clauberg dies (b. 1622). German theologian and philsopher.
- 1676 - Se funda en Guatemala de la Real Universidad de San Carlos.
- 1686 - Hans Egede was born (d. 1758). Norwegian Lutheran missionary.
- 1686 - Jean Mairet dies (b. 1604). French dramatist.
- 1720 - Thomas Grey, 2nd Earl of Stamford dies. English privy councilor.
- 1729 - Jakob Roggeveen dies (b. 1659). Dutch explorer.
- 1736 - Bruno Mauricio de Zabala dies. Founder of Montevideo (Uruguay).
- 1736 - Filippo Juvara dies (b. 1678). Italian architect.
- 1752 - Gouverneur Morris was born (d. 1816). Lawmaker and diplomat.
- 1759 - François Devienne was born (d. 1803). French composer.
- 1788 - Charles Edward Stuart dies (b. 1720). Pretender to the British throne.
- 1790 - Thomas Lewis dies (b. 1718). Irish-born Virginia settler.
- 1794 - Marriott Arbuthnot dies (b. 1711). British admiral.
- 1797 - Franz Schubert was born (d. 1828). Austrian Composer. One of the most gifted musicians of the 19th cent.
- 1815 - José Félix Ribas dies (b. 1775). Venezuelan independentist leader.
- 1841 - Se constituye la República de El Salvador, al disolverse la Federación de las Provincias Unidas de Centroamérica.
- 1841 - Sam Loyd was born (d. 10 Apr 1911). Samuel Loyd was an American puzzlemaker who was best known for composing chess problems and games, including Parcheesi, in addition to other mathematically based games and puzzles.
- 1851 - David Spangler Kaufman dies (b. 1813). American politician.
- 1866 - Lev Shestov was born (d. 1938). Russian philosopher.
- 1872 - Zane Grey was born born in Zanesville, Ohio. Prolific American writer and pioneer of Western as a new literary genre .
- 1881 - Joseph Augustine Cushman was born (d. 16 April 1949). U.S. paleontologist and geologist known for his work on paleoecology as shown by Foraminifera (marine protozoans). He was the most well-known foraminiferologist of his time.
- 1882 - Anna Pavlova was born in St. Petersburg [Feb. 12, New Style] (d. 23 Jan. 23). Russian ballerine. The most celebrated dancer of her time.
- 1884 - Theodor Heuss was born (d. 1963). German politician and publicist.
- 1888 - John Bosco dies (b. 1815). Italian priest, youth worker, educator, founder of the Salesian Society / Dom João Bosco, faleceu em Turim (n. 16 Ago 1815). Religioso, educador e escritor italiano. Criou a ordem dos Salesianos em Turim no ano de 1859, com 22 outros religiosos. Foi canonizado em 1 de Abril de 1934.
- 1889 - Frank Foster was born (d. 1958). English cricketer.
- 1891 - Luís de Montalvor (Luís Felipe de Saldanha da Gama da Silva Ramos) was born in S. Vincent, Cape Vert (d. 2 Mar 1947, in Lisbon). Portuguese poet and editor.
- 1890 - Revolta republicana no Porto, primeira tentativa de derrube da monarquia.
- 1892 - Eddie Cantor was born (d. 1964). American actor and singer.
- 1892 - Charles Spurgeon dies (b. 1834). English preacher and evangelist.
- 1894 - Isham Jones was born (d. 1956). American jazz musician.
- 1901 - Marie Luise Kaschnitz was born in Karlsruhe (d. 10 Oct 1974 in Rome). German writer.
- 1902 - Alva Myrdal was born (d. 1986). Swedish politician , diplomat, and writer, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1902 - Julian H. Steward was born (d. 6 Feb 1972). American anthropologist best known as one of the leading neoevolutionists of the mid-20th century and as the founder of the theory of cultural ecology
- 1902 - Tallulah Bankhead was born (d. 1968). American actress.
- 1905 - John O'Hara was born (d. 1970). American novelist and short-story writer.
- 1907 - Timothy Eaton dies (b. 1834). Canadian department store founder.
- 1908 - Roberto Chavero ("Atahualpa Yupanqui") was born. Argentine singer and guitarist.
- 1910 - F. Castro Soromenho was born in Vila de Chinde. Mozambican journalist and writer.
- 1914 - Sri Daya Mata was born. Hindu religious figure.
- 1914 - Jersey Joe Walcott was born (d. 1994). American boxer.
- 1915 - Alan Lomax was born (d. 2002). American singer and musicologist.
- 1915 - Thomas Merton was born (d. 1968). American monk and author.
- 1915 - Garry Moore was born (d. 1993). American comedian and game show host.
- 1917 - Los científicos alemanes Otto Hahn y Lise Meitner descubren el protactinio, elemento radiactivo
- 1918 - A Alemanha realiza um ataque aéreo a Paris, soltando 14 mil bombas sobre a cidade.
- 1919 - Jackie Robinson was born (d. 1972). Baseball player.
- 1921 - John Agar was born (d. 2002). American actor.
- 1921 - Carol Channing was born. American actress.
- 1921 - E. Fay Jones was born. American architect.
- 1921 - Mario Lanza, (Alfredo Cocozza Lanza) was born (d. 1959). Operatic singer, actor .
- 1922 - Joanne Dru was born (d. 1996). American actress.
- 1923 - Norman Mailer was born. American writer and journalist
- 1923 - Carol Channing was born in Seattle, Washington. American comedienne and singer.
- 1925 - Ajmed Zogu is elected President of Albania.
- 1925 - Benjamin Hooks was born. American head of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- 1929 - Jean Simmons was born. British actress.
- 1931 - Ernie Banks was born. Baseball player.
- 1935 - Kenzaburo Oe was born. Japanese writer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937 - Philip Glass was born. American composer
- 1937 - Suzanne Pleshette was born. American actress.
- 1938 - Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands was born.
- 1938 - James G. Watt was born. American politician.
- 1938 - Constitui-se oficialmente em Burgos o primeiro governo espanhol presidido pelo general Franco, que substitui a Junta Técnica do Estado.
- 1940 - Jessica Walter was born. American actress.
- 1941 - Richard A. "Dick" Gephardt was born. American politician.
- 1941 - Charles V. Chapin dies (b. 17 Jan 1856). American physician and epidemiologist who, with Gardner T. Swarts, established the first municipal bacteriological laboratory in the U.S. (1888) in Providence, Rhode Island.
- 1942 - Daniela Bianchi was born. Italian actress.
- 1942 - Derek Jarman was born (d. 1994). American director and writer.
- 1943 - As forças militares alemãs cercadas em Stalinegrado rendem-se ao exército soviético. Durante a Batalha de Stalingrado 160.000 alemães morreram e 90.000 foram feitos prisioneiros, incluindo o marechal de campo von Paulus, o primeiro marechal alemão a render-se.
- 1944 - Jean Giraudoux dies (b. 1882). French writer.
- 1944 - Charlie Musselwhite was born. American musician.
- 1945 - Joseph Kosuth was born. American conceptual artist.
- 1946 - Yugoslavia's new constitution, modeling the Soviet Union, establishes six constituent republics (Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia).
- 1946 - Terry Kath was born (d. 1978). American musician.
- 1947 - Jonathan Banks was born. American actor.
- 1947 - Nolan Ryan was born. Baseball player.
- 1948 - Muneo Suzuki was born. Japanese politician.
- 1949 - Ken Wilber was born. American philosopher.
- 1956 - A. A. Milne dies (b. 1882). English author.
- 1959 - Anthony LaPaglia was born. Australian actor.
- 1959 - Kelly Lynch was born. American actress
- 1960 - Grant Morrison was born. British comic book author and chaos magician
- 1961 - Lloyd Cole was born. British singer and songwriter
- 1961 - Jânio Quadros, tendo como vice João Goulart, foi empossado presidente do Brasil ao ser eleito com 48% dos votos da população.
- 1962 - Cuba es expulsada de la Organización de Estados Americanos.
- 1964 - Billey Shamrock was born. Swedish singer and songwriter.
- 1966 - Dirk Brouwer dies (b. 1 Sep 1902). Dutch-born U.S. astronomer and geophysicist known for his achievements in celestial mechanics, especially for his pioneering application of high-speed digital computers for astronomical computations
- 1967 - Eddie Tolan dies (b. 1908). American athlete.
- 1968 - Mauritius breaks from Britain after days of rioting (Independence is officially achieved on 12 March 1968.)
- 1970 - Minnie Driver was born. British actress.
- 1970 - Slim Harpo dies (b. 1924). American singer.
- 1971 - Patrick Kielty was born. Northern Irish comedian and television presenter.
- 1971 - Minnie Driver was born. Actress.
- 1974 - Samuel Goldwyn dies (b. 1882). American film studio executive.
- 1976 - Ernesto Miranda dies (b. 1941). American litigant.
- 1976 - Buddy Rice was born. American race car driver.
- 1980 - Tiffany Limos was born. American actress.
- 1981 - Justin Timberlake was born. American singer.
- 1982 - Bruno Nogueira was born. Portuguese presenter and comedian.
- 1982 - Helena Paparizou was born. Greek singer.
- 1982 - Inocêncio Romeiro Enes dies (b. 1892). Portuguese (Azorian) religious
- 1988 - In Aveiro (Portugal), Diogo Freitas do Amaral is elected President of CDS (Center Democratic and Social) during the VIII Congress of the party.
- 1989 - Fernando Namora dies (b. 15 Apr 1919). Portuguese writer /Fernando Namora morre em Lisboa (n. 15 Abr 1919 em Condeixa-a-Nova). Médico e escritor português era até então o autor português mais traduzido em todo o mundo. Em Condeixa foi criada a Casa Museu Fernando Namora. Casa da Malta (1945), Minas de S. Francisco (1946), Retalhos da Vida de um Médico (1949-1963, em dois volumes), Domingo à Tarde (1961), Rio Triste (1982) e Sentados na Relva (1986).
- 1990 - The first McDonald's opens in Moscow, Russia.
- 1990 - Rashad Khalifa dies stabbed (b. 1935). Egyptian-born imam.
- 1990 - Salvador Barata Feyo dies (b. 5 Dec 1899 in Moçamedes, Mozambique). Portuguese sculptor, essayst and pedagogue.
- 1991 - Márcio Mello dies (b. 1906). Brazilian politician.
- 1992 - Willie Dixon dies (b. 1915). American musician.
- 1994 - Um incêndio destrói o Grande Teatro de Liceo, de Barcelona, construído em 1847.
- 1995 - George Abbott, director and producer on Broadway, dies at 107 (b. 1887) .
- 1995 - George Robert Stibitz dies (b. 30 April 1904). U.S. mathematician who was regarded by many as the "father of the modern digital computer."
- 1999 - Norm Zauchin dies (b. 1929). Baseball player.
- 2000 - Gil Kane dies (b. 1926). Latvian-born comic book writer.
- 2001 - Gordon R. Dickson dies (b. 1923). Canadian writer.
- 2004 - Eleanor Holm dies (b. 1913). American swimmer.
Posted by Fernando Silva at terça-feira, janeiro 31, 2006
óleo sobre tela 1982; retirado daqui
porque andas tu mal comigo
ò minha doce trigueira
quem me dera ser o trigo
que andando pisas na eira
quando entre as mais raparigas
vais cantando entre as searas
eu choro ao ouvir-te as cantigas
que cantas nas manhãs claras
por isso nada me medra
ando curvado e sombrio
quem me dera ser a pedra
em que tu lavas no rio
e falam com tristes vozes
do teu amor singular
aquela casa onde coses
com varanda para o mar
(e) por isso nada me medra
ando curvado e sombrio
quem me dera ser a pedra
em que tu lavas no rio
António Gomes Leal (n. em Lisboa a 6 Jun 1848; m. 29 Jan 1921)
Esta letra foi musicada pelos Madredeus
fazendo parte do álbum Os Dias da Madredeus que pode comprar aqui
foto proveniente de ultimo reduto
Eu gosto das aldeias sossegadas,
com seu aspecto calmo e pastoril,
erguidas nas colinas azuladas,
mais frescas que as manhãs finas de Abril.
Pelas tardes das eiras, como eu gosto
de sentir a sua vida activa e sã!
Vê-las na luz dolente do sol-posto,
e nas suaves tintas da manhã!...
As crianças do campo, ao amoroso
calor do dia, folgam seminuas,
e exala-se um sabor misterioso
da agreste solidão das suas ruas.
Alegram as paisagens as crianças
mais cheias de murmúrios de que um ninho;
e elevam-nos às coisas simples, mansas,
ao fundo, as brancas velas dum moinho.
Pelas noites de Estio, ouvem-se os ralos
zunirem suas notas sibilantes...
E mistura-se o uivar dos cães distantes
com o cântico metálico dos galos.
in Claridades do Sul
António Gomes Leal (n. in Lisbon 30 Jan 1848 ; 1921)
Posted by Fernando Silva at segunda-feira, janeiro 30, 2006
- 1030 - William V, Duke of Aquitaine dies (b. 0969).
- 1181 - Emperor Takakura of Japan dies (b. 1161).
- 1384 - Louis II of Flanders dies (b. 1330).
- 1505 - Thomas Tallis was born (d. 1585). English composer.
- 1563 - Franciscus Gomarus was born (d. 1641). Dutch theologian.
- 1574 - Damião de Góis dies (b. 1502). Portuguese philosopher.
- 1606 - Everard Digby dies (b. 1578). English conspirator.
- 1615 - Thomas Rolfe was born. American colonial settler
- 1649 - King Charles I of England dies beheaded (b. 1600) .
- 1661 - Charles Rollin was born (d. 1741). French historian.
- 1687 - Johann Balthasar Neumann was born (d. 1753). German architect.
- 1697 - Johann Joachim Quantz was born (d. 1773). German flutist and composer.
- 1720 - Charles De Geer was born (d. 1778). Swedish industrialist and entomologist
- 1726 - Se funda la ciudad de Montevideo por el general español Bruno Mauricio de Zabala.
- 1754 - John Lansing, Jr. was born (d. 1829). American statesman.
- 1781 - Adelbert von Chamisso was born (d. 1838). German poet.
- 1822 - Franz Ritter von Hauer was born (d. 1899). Austrian geologist.
- 1836 - Betsy Ross dies (b. 1752). American seamstress.
- 1858 - Coenraad Jacob Temminck dies (b. 1778). Dutch zoologist.
- 1861 - Charles Martin Loeffler was born (d. 1935). American composer .
- 1867 - Emperor Komei of Japan dies (b. 1831).
- 1869 - William Carleton dies (b. 1794). Irish novelist.
- 1878 - Anton Hansen Tammsaare was born (d. 1940). Estonian author.
- 1889 - Crown Prince Rudolph of Austria dies (b. 1858)
- 1894 - King Boris III of Bulgaria was born (d. 1943).
- 1901 - Rudolf Caracciola was born (d. 1959). German driver of racing cars.
- 1902 - Nikolaus Pevsner was born (d. 1983). German-born art historian.
- 1911 - The Canadian Naval Service becomes the Royal Canadian Navy.
- 1911 - Roy Eldridge was born (d. 1989). American jazz musician.
- 1912 - Barbara W. Tuchman, was born(b. 1989). American historian.
- 1914 - David Wayne was born (d. 1995). Actor.
- 1914 - John Ireland was born (d. 1992). Canadian actor.
- 1915 - Joachim Peiper was born (d. 1976). German military leader.
- 1915 - John Profumo was born. British cabinet minister
- 1920 - Delbert Mann was born. American director.
- 1921 - António Gomes Leal dies (b. 1848). Portuguese poet.
- 1922 - Nuno Teotónio Pereira was born. Portuguese architect.
- 1922 - Dick Martin was born. American comedian.
- 1924 - Lloyd Alexander was born. American writer .
- 1925 - Douglas Engelbart was born. American computer scientist .
- 1925 - Dorothy Malone was born. American actress .
- 1926 - Barbara La Marr dies (b. 1896). American actress.
- 1928 - Hal Prince was born. American stage producer, director .
- 1929 - Roger Newland Shepard was born. American psychologist who was awarded the National Medal of Science (1995) for his research work that provided major new insights into the nature of mental processes, previously considered impossible to study .
- 1930 - Gene Hackman was born. American actor.
- 1930 - Magnus Malan was born. South African politician
- 1931 - Allan W. Eckert was born. American historian, naturalist and author.
- 1932 - Knock Yokoyama was born. Japanese comedian and politician .
- 1933 - Louis Rukeyser was born. American journalist.
- 1935 - Richard Brautigan was born (d. 1984). Writer and poet.
- 1937 - Vanessa Redgrave was born. English actress .
- 1937 - Boris Spassky was born. Russian chess grand master.
- 1941 - Richard Cheney was born. Politician, vice president of the United States .
- 1941 - Gregory Benford was born. American author and scientist.
- 1941 - Tineke Lagerberg was born. Dutch swimmer.
- 1941 - World War II: North AfricaThe 6th Australian Division, of Lieutenant-General Dick O'Connor's XIII Corps, takes Derna, Libya, after three days of fierce fighting.
- 1943 - Marty Balin was born. American musician .
- 1945 - Michael Dorris was born (d. 1997). American writer.
- 1947 - Les Barker was born. English poet .
- 1948 - Orville Wright dies (b. 1871). American aviation pioneer.
- 1948 - Nick Broomfield was born. British actor
- 1948 - Winter Olympics open in St. Moritz .
- 1951 - Phil Collins was born in London. English musician (Genesis) .
- 1951 - Charles S. Dutton was born. American actor.
- 1951 - Ferdinand Porsche dies (b. 1875). Austrian automotive engineer.
- 1952 - Martial law is imposed in Egypt as King Farouk dismisses the premier Nahas Pasha and his Wafdist government.
- 1955 - Judith Tarr was born. American author.
- 1957 - Payne Stewart was born (d. 1999). American golfer.
- 1958 -Ernst Heinrich Heinkel, dies (b. 24 Jan 1888). German aircraft engineer who built the first rocket-powered aircraft .
- 1958 - Jean Crotti dies (b. 1878). Swiss artist.
- 1959 - Jody Watley was born. American singer.
- 1960 - Clara Pinto Correia was born in Lisbon. Portuguese investigator and writer.
- 1962 - King Abdullah II of Jordan was born.
- 1962 - Mary Kay Letourneau was born. American teacher
- 1962 - Manuel de Abreu dies (b. 1894). Brazilian physician.
- 1963 - Francis Poulenc dies (b. 1899). French composer.
- 1972 - Tim Jones was born. Gonzo Journalist .
- 1974 - Christian Bale was born.Welsh actor .
- 1975 - First faroese stamp issued.
- 1976 - Andy Milonakis was born. American comedian.
- 1980 - Professor Longhair dies (b. 1918). American musician, King of New Orleans music.
- 1980 - Wilmer Valderrama was born. American actor.
- 1981- Dimitar Berbatov was born. Bulgarian footballer
- 1981 - Peter Crouch was born. English footballer
- 1981 - Garth Barrett's raiders, part of the South African Recce Operations, attack supposed MK cadres at Matola, Mozambique. A Portuguese engineer, Jose Ramos, is "mistakenly identified" as Joe Slovo, one of the raids main targets, by the South African forces and is shot at a roadblock.
- 1982 - Lightning Hopkins dies (b. 1912). American musician.
- 1989 - Khleo Thomas was born. American actor
- 1991 - John McIntire dies (b. 1907). American actor.
- 1993 - Entra em funcionamento inaugural a TVI.
- 1994 - Péter Lékó becomes the youngest grand master in chess.
- 1994 - Pierre Boulle dies (b. 1912). French author.
- 1995 - Gerald Durrell dies (b. 1925). British naturalist, zookeeper, author and television presenter.
- 1995 - Gerald Malcolm Durrell, dies (b. 7 Jan 1925) British naturalist and prolific author, known internationally for his pioneering, even controversial, role in preserving and breeding endangered species in zoos with the intention of eventually returning them to the wild.
- 1997 - Las cenizas de Mahatma Gandhi, padre de la India, son arrojadas al río Ganges después de cumplirse 49 años desde que fue asesinado en Nueva Delhi por un extremista.
- 1999 - Huntz Hall dies (b. 1919). American actor.
- 1999 - Ed Herlihy dies (b. 1909). American writer.
- 1999 - A 7-year old boy dies of choking on a Pokémon Power Bouncer ball toy.
- 2001 - Jean-Pierre Aumont dies (b. 1911). French actor.
- 2001 - Joseph Ransohoff dies (b. 1916). The father of modern neurosurgery.
- 2005 - Martyn Bennet dies (b. 1971). Multi-instrumentalist and composer.
Posted by Fernando Silva at segunda-feira, janeiro 30, 2006
Estádio: Estádio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube
Árbitros: Duarte Gomes, Aux - Arlindo Santos,Carlos Carmo
Rio Ave: Mora; José Gomes, Danielson, Bruno Mendes e Milhazes; Marquinhos, Mozer (c), Delson (Ricardo Jorge aos 80') e Cleiton( Idalécio aos 90+4'); Gaúcho (Chidi aos 61') e Evandro.
Porto: Helton; Bosingwa, Pepe e Cech; Raul Meireles, Ibson (Ivanildo aos 46'), Paulo Assunção (c) e Diego; Quaresma (Alan aos 73'), Adriano e Lisandro (Hugo Almeida aos 62').
39' Cartão amarelo para Marquinhos (Rio Ave), por falta sobre Diego.
68' Cartão amarelo para José Gomes (Rio Ave), por falta sobre Ivanildo.
82' Cartão amarelo para Mozer (Rio Ave), por falta sobre Ivanildo.
|- 20th Matchday -|
|27 Jan 21:30||Paços de Ferreira||0 - 1||Boavista|
|28 Jan 17:00||Naval 1º. de Maio||2 - 0||Estrela da Amadora|
|28 Jan 19:45||Benfica||1 - 3||Sporting|
|29 Jan 16:00||Belenenses||5 - 0||Penafiel|
|29 Jan 16:00||Marítimo||3 - 0||União de Leiria|
|29 Jan 16:00||Nacional||2 - 0||Gil Vicente|
|29 Jan 19:15||Rio Ave||0 - 0||Porto|
|29 Jan 21:15||Braga||1 - 0||Vitória de Guimarães|
30 Jan 20:30
|Vitória de Setúbal||-||Académica|
|6.||Vitória de Setúbal (*)||33||16-10|
|9.||União de Leiria||25||24-28|
|9.||Estrela da Amadora||25||17-20|
Paços de Ferreira
|16.||Naval 1º. de Maio||18||20-29|
Vitória de Guimarães
(*) Têm menos um jogo disputado, defrontando-se amanhã
Comentários: Nesta jornada o Benfica surpreendeu pela negativa, não tanto pela derrota, resultado sempre normal num derby, mas pela incapacidade demonstrada. No entanto, o Porto desperdiçou a oportunidade em Vila do Conde para alargar a vantagem para uma margem confortável ao ceder um nulo frio como o tempo. Deste modo o Sporting ainda sonha e Nacional e Braga vencedores dos jogos caseiros voltam a aproximar-se do topo, sendo que na próxima jornada ainda que jogando fora podem fazer história se derrotarem Sporting e Porto, respectivamente. O Boavista no arranque da jornada foi ganhar ao Paços de Ferreira e nos restantes jogos tivemos vitórias caseiras. Então o Belenenses não se limitou a ganhar mas a golear com cinco pastéis de nata (leia-se golos) o último classificado Penafiel.
Na próxima semana temos grandes jogos: Para o topo da classificação o Porto joga com o Braga e o Sporting recebe o Nacional, enquanto o Benfica vai a Leiria defrontar a União. Cá em baixo na tabela o Guimarães recebe o Belenenses e a Académica defronta o Paços de Ferreira.
|- 21st Matchday -|
|03 Fev 21:30||Boavista||-||Naval 1º. de Maio|
|04 Fev 16:00||Académica||-||Paços de Ferreira|
|04 Fev 19:15||Sporting||-||Nacional|
|04 Fev 21:15||União de Leiria||-||Benfica|
|05 Fev 16:00||Estrela da Amadora||-||Rio Ave|
|05 Fev 16:00||Penafiel||-||Marítimo|
|05 Fev 16:00||Gil Vicente||-||Vitória de Setúbal|
|05 Fev 20:00||Vitória de Guimarães||-||Belenenses|
06 Fev 20:30
- 1119 - Pope Gelasius II dies.
- 1523 - Ulrico Zuinglio da a conocer sus 67 tesis para la reforma de la Iglesia.
- 1584 - Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange was born (d. 1647)
- 1613 - Galileo observes Neptune but fails to recognize what he sees.
- 1632 - Johann Georg Graevius was born (d. 1703). German classical scholar and critic.
- 1635 - É fundada a Academia Francesa (Academie Française), uma das mais renomadas sociedades literárias da Europa.
- 1688 - Emanuel Swedenborg was born (d. 29 Mar 1772). Swedish naturalist, philosopher and theologian.
- 1711 - Giuseppe Bonno was born (d. 1788). Austrian composer.
- 1712 - Le congrès d'Utrecht. Les diplomates français et anglais se réunissent en congrès à Utrecht. Ils veulent en finir avec la guerre de la succession d'Espagne, qui épuise l'Europe .
- 1715 - Georg Christoph Wagenseil was born (d. 1777). Austrian composer.
- 1717 - Jeffrey Amherst was born (d. 1797). British Military leader.
- 1718 - Paul Rabaut was born (d. 1794). French Huguenot pastor.
- 1730 - Peter II, tsar of Russia (1727-30) died of smallpox on the day set for his wedding.
- 1737 - Thomas Paine was born (d. 1809). Patriot, radical, pamphleteer.
- 1743 - Cardinal André-Hercule de Fleury, Bishop of Fréjus, chief minister of France under Louis XV b. 1653).
- 1749 - King Christian VII of Denmark was born (d. 1808) .
- 1754 - Moses Cleaveland was born (d. 1806). Founder of the city of Cleveland.
- 1782 - Daniel Auber was born (d. 1871). French composer.
- 1814 - Johann Gottheb Fichte dies. Philosopher
- 1820 - King George III of the United Kingdom dies (b. 1738) .
- 1834 - President Jackson orders first use of US troops to suppress a labor dispute .
- 1838 - João de Oliveira Penha Fortuna was born in Braga (d. 3 Feb 1919). Portuguese poet.
- 1839 - Charles Darwin marries Emma Wedgwood .
- 1841 - Durante la Guerra del Opio, Gran Bretaña ocupa Hong Kong.
- 1846 - Karol Olszewski was born (d. 1915). Polish scientis.
- 1859 -William Cranch Bond, dies (b. 9 Sep 1789); American astronomer who, with his son, George Phillips Bond (1825-65), discovered Hyperion, the eighth satellite of Saturn, and an inner ring called Ring C, or the Crepe Ring.
- 1860 - Anton Pavlovich Chekhov was born (d. 1904). Playwright and short story writer.
- 1862 - Frederick Delius was born (d. 1934). Composer.
- 1863 - Bear River Massacre
- 1867 - Vicente Blasco Ibáñez was born. Writer.
- 1874 - John D. Rockefeller Jr. was born (d. 1960). Entrepreneur.
- 1876 - Havergal Brian was born (d. 1972). Composer.
- 1880 - W.C. Fields was born (d,. 1946). Actor.
- 1885 - Leadbelly was born (d. 1949). Musician.
- 1889 - O rápido reconhecimento internacional do novo regime foi o primeiro objetivo do ministro Quintino Bocaiúva, responsável pela pasta das Relações Exteriores do Governo Provisório, sob a liderança do marechal Manoel Deodoro da Fonseca.
- 1890 - Os Estados Unidos reconhecem a República brasileira, proclamada em novembro de 1889.
- 1891 - Elizaveta Gerdt was born (d. 1975). Russian ballerina.
- 1893 - Sensacional robo en un hotel de París de cuadros de pintores famosos .
- 1895 - José Martí ordena el inicio del levantamiento por la independencia de Cuba de España.
- 1895 - Barão de Itararé, nasceu neste dia, jornalista e articulista brasileiro (m. 1971)
- 1898 - Angel Ortíz de Villajos Cano, was born, Spanish musician and composer .
- 1899 - Desaparece el pintor Alfred Sisley.
- 1905 - Barnett Newman was born (d. 1970). American painter.
- 1905 - José do Patrocínio, jornalista, orador, escritor e abolicionista brasileiro. Autor de romances, ele escreveu “Mata Coqueiro”, “Pedro Espanhol” e “Os Retirantes”.
- 1906 - King Christian IX of Denmark dies (b. 1818) .
- 1908 - Piero Leonardi, was born, Italian geologist and prehistorian, known for his research on the stratigraphy and paleontology of the Triassic invertebrates (from 190-225 million years ago) and the Permian vertebrates (from 225-280 million years ago).
- 1910 - Colin Middleton was born (d. 1983). Northern Irish artist.
- 1911 - Peter von Siemens was born (d. 1986). Industrialist.
- 1913 - Peter von Zahn was born (d. 2001). Journalist and writer.
- 1915 - Victor Mature was born (d. 1999). Actor.
- 1917 - John Raitt was born. Actor, singer .
- 1918 - John Forsythe was born. Actor .
- 1922 - Union of Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras & El Salvador dissolved .
- 1923 - Ivo Robic was born (d. 2000). Croatian singer and songwriter.
- 1924 - Luigi Nono was born (d. 1990). Italian composer.
- 1926 - Abdus Salam was born (d. 21 Nov 1996). Pakistani nuclear physicist who shared the 1979 Nobel Prize for Physics with Steven Weinberg and Sheldon Lee Glashow.
- 1926 - Franco Cerri was born. Italian jazzman
- 1927 - Edward Abbey was born (d. 1989). Environmentalist.
- 1927 - António Alçada Baptista was born. Portuguese writer.
- 1928 - João Abel Manta was born. Portuguese painter and graphic artist.
- 1928 - Douglas Haig dies (b. 1861). British soldier.
- 1928 - Lee Shau Kee was born. Hong Kong SAR property developer
- 1929 - Seeing Eye Dog organization is formed.
- 1929 - Gordon Solie was born (d. 2000). Wrestling announcer.
- 1932 - Tommy Taylor was born (d. 1958). English footballer.
- 1933 - Sara Teasdale dies (b. 1884). American poet.
- 1934 - Un temblor de tierra en Acapulco (México) daña el 90 por cien de los edificios
- 1934 - Fritz Haber dies (b. 9 Dec 1868). German physical chemist, winner of the Nobel Prize for Chemistry (1918) for his development of a method of synthesizing ammonia (1909) directly from nitrogen and hydrogen .
- 1936 - First inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1938 - Armando Palacio Valdés dies. Spanish writer.
- 1939 - Germaine Greer was born. Australian feminist writer.
- 1940 - Katharine Ross was born. American actress.
- 1942 - Claudine Longet was born. French singer and dancer
- 1942 - World War II: North AfricaBenghazi, Libya, is taken by German and Italian forces.
- 1942 - Peru & Ecuador sign Protocol of Rio (boundary determination); Ecuador y Perú firman el Tratado de Río de Janeiro, para el arreglo definitivo del pleito de límites en la zona amazónica fronteriza de ambos países, con Argentina, Brasil, Chile y EE.UU como garantes.
- 1942 - Arnaldo Tamayo- Mendez , was born, cosmonaut, 1st Cuban in space (Soyuz 38)
- 1944 - Battleship Missouri is launched.
- 1945 - Tom Selleck, was born in Detroit MI, actor (Lance-Rockford Files, Magnum PI) .
- 1945 - Jim Nicholson was born. Northern Irish politician
- 1945 - Nascimento de A BOLA, um marco histórico na imprensa desportiva portuguesa e jornal de grande prestígio internacional. Não podia deixar de assinalar este facto no meu blog, eu que ainda me lembro perfeitamente quando, miúdo, me deslocava ao pequeno clube de bairro da terra onde vivia "Azes Valboenses F.C" para poder ler "A Bola", tendo muitas vezes que esperar que outros o acabassem de ler, para então sim, me deleitar não só com as notícias desportivas em sentido estrito, mas também particularmente com as crónicas que fazia das regiões e países estrangeiros onde as equipas portuguesas jogavam ou as as provas internacionais importantes decorriam (p. ex. Volta à França em bicicleta). MUITOS PARABÉNS.
- 1946 - Harry Hopkins dies (b. 1890). American politician.
- 1948 - Cristina Saralegui was born. Hispanic Talk-Show Host.
- 1948 - Marc Singer was born. Canadian actor
- 1949 - Britain, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand & Switzerland recognize Israel.
- 1950 - Ann Jillian was born. American actress
- 1950 - Jody Scheckter was born. South Africa racing driver.
- 1953 - Hwang Woo-Suk was born. South Korean Biomedical Scientist
- 1953 - Louie Perez was born. Mexican-American drummer (Los Lobos)
- 1956 - H. L. Mencken dies (b. 1880). American journalist .
- 1957 - Grazyna Miller was born. Italian poetess,translator and journalist
- 1958 - Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward wed .
- 1960 - Gia Carangi was born (d. 1986). American model.
- 1960 - Sean Kerly was born. British field hockey player
- 1960 - Greg Louganis was born. American diver, Olympics gold medalist.
- 1960 - Steve Sax was born. American baseball player.
- 1960 - J. G. Thirlwell was born. Australian-born musician.
- 1962 - Nicholas Turturro was born. American actor
- 1962 - Fritz Kreisler dies (b. 1975). Austrian violinist.
- 1963 - Robert Lee Frost dies (b. 1874). US poet, 4 Pulitzers (b. 1874) .
- 1963 - First inductees into the Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1964 - Alan Ladd actor (Shane), dies at 50 in Palm Springs CA
- 1965 - Dominik Hasek was born. Czech hockey player.
- 1966 - Romário was born. Brazilian footballer
- 1966 - Britain imposes a complete trade ban on Rhodesia.
- 1968 - Edward Burns was born. American actor
- 1969 - Thomas Jane was born. American actor
- 1969 - Britain refused entry into the European Economic Community
- 1970 - Heather Graham was born. Actress, model.
- 1970 - Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore was born. Indian shooter
- 1975 - Sara Gilbert was born. Actress.
- 1975 - Manuel Guimarães dies (b. 1915). Portuguese painter and film director.
- 1976 - Grigorios Paliouras was born. Canadian scientist
- 1977 - Freddie Prinze dies (b. 1954). Actor, comedian.
- 1978 - Sweden became the first nation to curb aerosol sprays to halt the destruction of the ozone layer.
- 1979 - Pixie (glamour model) was born.
- 1979 - Sui Feifei was born. Chinese basketball player
- 1980 - Antonio Molina composer, dies at 85 .
- 1981 - Jonny Lang was born. American musician
- 1981 - España: Adolfo Suárez dimite de sus cargos de presidente del Gobierno y del partido de Unión de Centro Democrático.
- 1983 - 40th Golden Globes Gandhi, ET & Tootsie win
- 1984 - Actress Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) marries Robert Altman.
- 1986 - The Height 611 UFO Incident.
- 1986 - Yoweri Museveni becomes president of Uganda. Museveni's National Resistance Movement, NRM, took power after an army coup removed Apollo Milton Obote from office. (The army's military rule had been particularly ineffectual, and lasted for just under a month.)
- 1986 - Drew Tyler Bell was born. American actor
- 1987 - Josep Vicenç Foix dies. Poet.
- 1989 - 77th Australian Open Men Tennis Ivan Lendl beats Miloslav Mecir (6-2, 6-2, 6-2)
- 1990 - Jessica D. Stone was born, actress
- 1990 - O Congresso da Somália Unificada nomeia Alí Mahdi Mohamed como novo presidente do país.
- 1991- Yasushi Inoue, historian .
- 1992 - Willie Dixon dies (b. 1915). Composer, musician
- 1992 - Manuel González Valcárcel dies. Spanish architect.
- 1993 - French marines land in Kinshasa, Zaire, to free French nationals confined to the embassy.
- 1994 - Ulrike Maier dies in a downhill skiing accident (b. 1967). Alpine skiing world champion.
- 1996 - First release of Duke Nukem 3D
- 1998 - Sierra Marcoux was born. American actress
- 1999 - Lili St. Cyr dies (b. 1918). American exotic dancer.
- 2000 - A BOLA passa a ter divulgação através da Internet.
- 2001 - El juez Juan Guzmán dicta una orden de procesamiento y arresto domiciliario contra el dictador chileno Augusto Pinochet.
- 2002 - Daniel Pearl dies (b. 1963). Journalist.
- 2002 - Harold Russell dies (b. 1914). Canadian-born actor .
- 2003 - Solicitor Sally Clark, aged 38, jailed for life for murdering her two baby sons, was freed by the Court of Appeal.