Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2004-12-14

My music

Acess to your mp3 player, let it order randomly your musics and write a list of the first twenty or twenty five. Don't cheat :):):)
My experiment gave this:

1. I will - Chris the Burgh
2. My way - Frank Sinatra
3. What's a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong
4. Eu não sei quem te perdeu - Pedro Abrunhosa & Sandra de Sá
5. Imagine - John Lennon
6. Golden Brown - The Stranglers
7. Haja o que houver - Madredeus
8. Baby i love your way - Peter Frampton
9. Le metéque - Georges Moustaki
10. Sand in my shoes - Dido
11. A andorinha da primavera - Madredeus
12. She - Elvis Costello
13. Nothing compares to you -Sinéad O'Connor.com
14. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
15. Avec le temps - Leo Ferré
16. Magnificat (Johan Sebastian Bach) Choer Magnificat Anima mea Dominum
17. I'm your man - Leonard Cohen
18. Everybody hearts - R.E.M
19. Oh gente da minha terra - Mariza
20. Velha infancia - Os tribalistas
21. Suzanne - Leonard Cohen
22. Baby i can hold you - Tracy Chapman
23. A Rush of Blood to the Head - Coldplay
24 Where the wild roses grow up - Nick Cave & Killy Minogue
25. Mas que nada - Miriam Makeba




0 comments: